Workshop para Famílias e Profissionais CDG/Workshop for CDG Families and Professionals
The Workshop for CDG Families and Professionals is an unique event, which aims to gather all the stakeholders of the CDG Community in an event that:
- Promotes knowledge/experience exchange;
- Divulges state-of-the-art scientific/medical knowledge;
- Raises awareness for CDG;
- Acts as a communication platform for both Families & Professionals;
- Foments Community-Building, reinforces relationships and contact networks of all participants;
- Ultimately, improves care and management of CDG children and adults.
This event is taking place in Porto (Centro Materno Infantil do Norte), and is going to count with the presence of Prof Jaak Jaeken – the doctor who first diagnosed CDG in 1980.
Access the event’s Agenda, REGISTRATION and other information HERE