SSIEM ACADEMY, 29th – 30th April 2019
SSIEM Academy Clinical and Laboratory Scientist courses will be held in Zurich, Switzerland on the 29th and 30th April 2019.
- The programme will feature a combination of joint clinical and laboratory scientist lectures and workshops
- The topic of the Academy will be: Applications
- Course applications are submitted through the SSIEM Academy page of the SSIEM website (www.ssiem.org/ssiemacademy) and will open in Autumn 2018.
As places are limited, if the courses are oversubscribed there may be a selection process and completion of the application form will not guarantee a place on the course
- Accepted delegates will be contacted within 4 weeks of the applications deadline and will be asked to submit an abstract for a case presentation on a
topic related to the Academy programme
- Accepted delegates will also be asked to pay a small registration fee (75 Euro) for the Academy. Academy registration includes:
- Accommodation (including breakfast) for the nights of 28th and 29th April 2019
- Lunches on the 29th and 30th April 2019
- There will also be an evening meal for all Academy attendees on the 29th April 2019.