Innovation Bootcamp in Rare Diseases (IBRD2022) congress
The third edition of the Innovation Bootcamp in Rare Diseases (IBRD2022) congress will be held in Brussell, on October 11th. The event is targeted towards all professionals involved in the prevention, treatment and diagnosis of rare diseases and orphan drug research and development, including researchers, clinicians, pharma, policy makers and patient representatives.
The program includes the following sessions:
- Tackling delay in diagnostics
- Newborn screening & improvement of prevention
- The impact of patient organisations
- Pricing of Orphan drugs and true cost of illness
- Regulatory & access challenges in orphan drugs
For more information and registration, please visit IBRD2022 website.