MetabERN held its first meeting with Patient and Family Associations
MetabERN held its first meeting with Patient and Family Associations on the 13th of January 2018.
The meeting aimed to give an overview of MetabERN’s objectives for the future, to plan and define activities and programmes centered on high quality patient care, and to create a good basis for working together throughout the project.
It offered patient representative (PRs) the opportunity to:
- directly discuss and understand the impact of your participation in MetabERN and how patients can benefit from participation in the network;
- actively contribute to the empowerment of family associations;
- create synergies with other patients association in addressing
- common needs in the field of IMDs;
- have the chance to exchange information during either the formal activities or the informal meetings with colleagues from different backgrounds.
For the full report of the meeting click here.