Diagnostic overview of Basic, Enzyme and Genetic Metabolite testing
This page provides an overview of the Basic, Enzyme and Genetic Metabolic tests that are being offered by each centre that is a member of MetabERN, either by an in-house of external laboratory.
To have access to the testing overview, simply click on the name of the centre.
For each centre there is an indication whether the Health Care Provider (HCP) participated in the ERNDIM Quality Assessment scheme in 2019.
- CHU Liege
- University Hospital Antwerpen (UZA)
- Cliniques universitaires St Luc (Bruxelles)-Université catholique de Louvain
- UZ Leuven
- Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris – UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL – Paris Nord Val de Seine, HUPNVS, Beaujon
- University hospital of Marseille / Assistance Publique/Hopitaux de Marseille
- Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris- University Hospital Necker-Enfants Malades
- Hôpital Antoine Béclère, Service de Pédiatrie – AP-HP
- ASST Monza San Gerardo Hospital
- Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù
- Udine University Hospital (ASU FC)
- University Hospital of Padova
- Centro Hospitalar do Porto, EPE (CHP)
- Centro Hospitalar do Sao Joao, E.P.E.
- Hospital Senhora da Oliveira – Guimarães
- Sahlgrenska University Hospital and Sahlgrenska Academy at the University of Gothenburg
- Karolinska University Hospital